I don’t participate in this type of thing – mostly because I don’t know seven (in this case) people to foist it upon. I’m always the weak link in the chain. In this case I’ll make a half assed try…
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So… Julia of Art of the Firebird honored me with this task. Thank you Julia.
Seven things about me:
- My first pet was a Cairn Terrier.
- I designed one website (for pay) – Ms. Green’s Wish – and I don’t think I’ll do another one.
- I love math
- My favorite colors are blue and green, but I use a lot of different colors (even colors I’m not particularly fond of) in my lampworking.
- I quit smoking, after 18 years, in July of 2008.
- I have cut up a human liver – this was when I was working in the Department of Microbiology & Immunology of a highly regarded university.
- One of my favorite toys as a child was a binary string.